Corporate Golf at Applecross Country Club
Trust, Respect, and Communication are the pillars of successful team building. Reinforce this to your corporate team through fun interactive golf exercises. There are many parallels between the challenges you find on the golf course and the challenges people encounter in the office. Business is built upon creating solid relationships. The ability to manage these relationships with employees, clients, or suppliers ultimately determines your businesses and your own level of success within the workplace and beyond.
Our goal is to use the game of golf to teach leadership, goal development, risk taking, effective communication and group strategizing. Not only will work teams benefit from this training, but they will also appreciate their employer’s interest in providing an enjoyable form of training and or a day of fun. You don’t need to be an avid golfer or a golfer at all to participate in our team building and corporate golf clinics, just an open mind to the benefits.
Corporate Golf Team Building Experiences and Benefits:
- Incentivize your employees with a custom built Applecross Corporate package
- Increase employee morale through team building opportunities and exercises
- Get to know your employees better through fun, friendly competitions
- Implement a healthier lifestyle amongst coworkers with our personalized health and fitness programs
- Improve your golf game which will ultimately increase business through interaction on the golf course
- We can customize your Corporate Experience:
- Half day or full day experiences
- Hourly clinics and instruction
- Group golf and fitness stations
- Short game instruction
- Putting instruction
- Chipping instruction
- Bunker shot instruction
- Video Analysis
- Club fittings
- Group fitness and nutrition
- Private cocktail reception with our Professional Team member
Choose your Corporate Golf Experience
“Short Game Olympics”
The Short Game Olympics is a fun experience that anyone can take part in. It can vary in many ways based on the needs of the group but generally speaking it is a combination of two parts instruction and one part competition for topics such as putting, chipping, pitching, sand and flop shots. Teams are created before we start with points assigned based on shot proximity to the hole. A typical program runs approximately 2.5 hours with a base cost of $85 per person.
Our learning areas are terrific. We have a two bay Learning Center with launch monitor, big screen monitors and computer video system. We have a 20,000 sq. foot practice putting green. Our 19th hole has multiple bunkers and pin locations from five different tee options.
Basic Corporate Golf Package: $85 per person for 8-24 players including 2.5 hours of instruction/competition
Includes: snacks and refreshment, Alcohol and lunch/dinner would be extra.
For additional time it is $25 per hour per person.
~ More program options to come.